Cocoa Seed Extract
Price And Quantity
- 206 INR
- 2-3 Years
We are among the prestigious names in the industry, bringing forth Cocoa Seed Extract for our valuable customers. The offered extract is widely used in food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries. The offered extract is processed under hygienic environment and is made available in protective packaging.
- Long shelf life
- Processed under hygienic conditions
- Tooth decay
- The Cocoa contains antibacterial agents that fight tooth decay.
- High Blood Pressure:
- Cocoa is also employed in high blood pressure as it dilates the blood-vessels and chocolate has a positive effect on cholesterol levels.
- Chocolate contains stearic acid, which does not raise bad cholesterol levels, and cocoa butter which is in chocolate, contains oleic acid, which actually raise good cholesterol.
- Natural theobromine in chocolate produces an enjoyable "feel-good" effect in brain. This positive feeling can help support diet goals along with cardiovascular exercise and reduced calorie intake.
- The theobromine content of dark chocolate may actually be a more effective cough medicine. Phenylethylamine (PEA) is partly responsible for the "high" that you get from eating chocolate. PEA facilitates the release of dopamine a naturally occurring chemical into your body. The neurotransmitter anandamide, also found in chocolate is responsible for the prolonged pleasurable sensation of the PEA.
- Intestinal disease
- Bladder and kidney ailments
- Preventing wrinkles
- Preventing stretch marks during pregnancy
- Eating cocoa is likely safe for most people.
- Cocoa can cause allergic skin reactions, constipation, and might trigger migraine headache
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 25-50 Per Day
- 3-4 Days
- All India
C-9/150, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, 110053, India