- 5402 INR
- 1-3 Years
Botanical Name : Curcuma longa
Latin name : Curcuma Longa
Common name : Haldi, Curcuma
Plant Part Used : Rhizomes
Description : Yellowish Orange Fine Powder
Standardised : 95% curcuminoids by HPLC
Application : Anti-oxidant
Downloads : Certificate of Analysis
Material Safety Data System
Curcuma Longa is a little enduring herb local to India bearing numerous rhizomes on its root framework which are the wellspring of its culinary zest known as Turmeric and its restorative concentrate called Curcumin.
Curcumin is the principle naturally dynamic phytochemical compound of Turmeric. Curcumin is removed and inquired about for its prestigious scope of wellbeing related and illness averting restorative properties. Atomic synthetic recipe of Curcumin: C21H20O6.
Curcumin concentrate is an in fact propelled natural concentrate institutionalized to 95% curcuminoids. This is the most elevated centralization of curcuminoids accessible.
Curcumin - Anti Cancer:
- Curcumin resists tumor creating chemicals, on the grounds that it is hostile to angiogenic!
- Curcumin fortifies the p53 quality, the barrier system of the body which causes tumor cell demise.
- Curcumin represses the epidermal development variable receptor site which is fundamental for tumor cell development.
- Curcumin is extremely helpful in joint related ailments.
- Curcumin keeps up a typical cholesterol and a sound heart.
- Curcumin is extremely useful as a digestive support.
- Curcumin is greatly useful in liver assurance.
- Curcumin is additionally utilized as a part of controlling weight.
- Curcumin actuates the stream of bile, which separates fats.
- Curcumin goes about as a calming operators that alleviates the a throbbing painfulness connected with joint pain.
|Colour||Yekkiwish orange fine powder|
|Odour & Taste||Characteristic Odour and taste|
|Loss on drying||NMT 5%|
|Bulk density||0.30~0.60 gm/ml|
|Identification||Positive for Curcuminioids by HPLC|
|Particle Size||NLT 95% (through 80 mesh)|
|Curcuminoids by HPLC||NLT 95%|
|Total Plate Count||NMT 1000 cfu / gm|
|Yeast & Mould||NMT 100 cfu / gm|
|E. coli & Salmonella||Absent|
|Lead||NMT 2 ppm|
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 25-50 Per Day
- 3-4 Days
- All India
C-9/150, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, 110053, India