- 5402 INR
- 2-3 Years
Botanical Name : Curcuma longa
Latin name : Curcuma Longa
Common name : Haldi, Curcuma
Plant Part Used : Rhizomes
Description : Yellowish Orange Fine Powder
Standardised : 95% curcuminoids by HPLC
Application : Anti-oxidant
Downloads : Certificate of Analysis
Material Safety Data System
Turmeric Extract 95 curcuminiods are excellent perennial herb mainly cultivated in India. The rhizome is edible and prevalently used in Indian cuisines as a popular spice known as haldi, or turmeric. The scientific name of turmeric is curcumin, which is actually the main component or phytochemical compound of Turmeric. Curcumin is extracted and researched extensively by researchers to find its medicinal properties, and there are many properties found in the chemical that prevent many ailments and cure diseases in the body. The molecular formula of curcumin is C21H20O6.
Curcumic extract is standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Curcumin is helpful to block the cancer inducing chemicals. The property of the curcumin is known as anti-angiogenic.
- The chemical helps to activate the defense mechanism of the body by stimulate p53 gene. The gene helps to kill tumor cells.
- Curcumin also prevents to grow epidermal growth receptor, which is the precursor of cancer cells.
- Curcumin helps in preventing joint related pain.
- Curcumin helps to maintain regular cholesterol level and thus keeps a healthy heart.
- It also helps in protecting liver.
- It is also helps to check the weight.
- Curcumin helps to regulate the flow of bile, which makes the fat break down easily.
- Curcumin is an anti-inflammatory agent that helps to reduce the pain and aches.
|Colour||Yekkiwish orange fine powder|
|Odour & Taste||Characteristic Odour and taste|
|Loss on drying||NMT 5%|
|Bulk density||0.30~0.60 gm/ml|
|Identification||Positive for Curcuminioids by HPLC|
|Particle Size||NLT 95% (through 80 mesh)|
|Curcuminoids by HPLC||NLT 95%|
|Total Plate Count||NMT 1000 cfu / gm|
|Yeast & Mould||NMT 100 cfu / gm|
|E. coli & Salmonella||Absent|
|Lead||NMT 2 ppm|
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 25-50 Per Day
- 3-4 Days
- All India
C-9/150, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, 110053, India